Friday, July 29, 2011

Cute as a button!

Thanks for sharing all your wonderful 'Wish you were Here' cards last week. We really enjoyed seeing such a fabulous selection of cards.

Cute as a Button

It's Sharon here with my first ever dare - how exciting! My challenge for you all this week is to create a card using buttons - but hold on, it's not that simple, oh no. I'd like you to use buttons in the main feature of your card, not just as an added embellishment in the corner.

To get you thinking of ideas, here's what the DT have created this week, we#re looking forward to seeing what you come up with so please come back and let us know where we can see your creations:


Zuzana
Angela (Dolly Mixtures)

Kathy


NatKeilly



Leo


Fran

Jo


***************************************

7 comments :

Tara Cardwell said...

What an interesting challenge - will try to play along later :-)

Victoria said...

Such lovely cards again! I especially like the buttons used as balloons idea from Lythan - you could do another take on that and use them as Christmas baubles hanging down on ribbon. Thanks for a great challenge --- and note the time of submitting! Impressed, eh?! Just don't know what I'm going to do next Friday morning now!

Kathlene said...

I like the challenge. I have tons of buttons I forget to use. I just might have to give this one a try. Lovely inspiration from the DT members, as usual. Button, button, who's got the button. Have a great weekend everyone! :-)

Sandy said...

fantastic cards, love all the different ways to incorporate buttons,
Sandy

Michelle Lupton said...

Great challenge - as soon as I read it, I knew EXACTLY what I would do - a caterpillar!!! I like Victoria's idea of Christmas baubles, too :)

Kathy said...

Loving your messages - and all the cards shared so far! Thanks :-)

kissinia said...

Fantastic samples of Design team members! Stunning!